The Things You Think Up at 2 am

The title pretty much sums it up.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What the heck????

So, when I logged in this time, I had to change my account to a google account or some stupid thing. Apparently my husband and I picked the same password, and we have the same e-mail address, so now all my posts are being signed rburnsy and my profile is gone. If any of you wonderful computer geeks (and I say that as a term of endearment) out there can help me fix this, please let me know.
Stupid blogger.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger EssBee said…

    I am definitely not an expert, but...

    If you sign in to your blogger and click on "my account" it shoudl allow you to change the email address and the password your using.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger gagknee said…

    if you weren't so worried about who your husband talks to online this wouldn't have happened. oh wait, thats Missy. sorry, wrong "issy".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home