The Things You Think Up at 2 am

The title pretty much sums it up.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's been a while...

So I was just checking the blogs and realized that I hadn't posted in over a month! Not that I haven't been busy or anything, but that's a long time. Richard is back to work so life is becoming normal again. (normal=crazy). I have been shoveling a lot of horse poo, as I work off Madison's board. It's tiring work, but I am going to have some buff arms for next summer!!! :o) It also means I get very little sleep. Oh well. I really didn't have anything to say, just thought I should say something. I will tell you something cute Natalie said the other day. She was talking about the horse we had last year that passed away (his name was Talk Tough). She said "Mommy, Talk Tough is in heaven, right?" I told her he was. She said that she missed him but was glad that she would see him again someday. Then she said "But I won't be able to ride him in heaven." I asked her why and she said "Because the clouds would be too slippery!" Too cute.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Trish said…

    Hope you had a happy Birthday! can't wait until Saturday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home